Food and Beverage Manager
Salary – to be discussed at interview.
Kiwi Recruitment are on the lookout for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join a high-end hotel in the Midhurst Area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager with the drive to grow with a thriving business and takes pride in going the extra mile for customers through the organised and efficient running of the Food and Beverage Operations.
Key skills required;
- Experience at Food and Beverage management level in a similar environment is essential
- Polite and friendly manner
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership qualities
- Self-motivated to be the best and motivate your team to have the same mindset
- Extensive knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry
- Good people skills to allow efficient workforce management
Own transport is advantageous, however there is Live In available for the right candidate.
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Sam Hickman
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business