Kiwi Recruitment are proud to be working with the UK’s leading supplier of embroidered and printed workwear.
My client has been established for more than 14 years. From their UK headquarters based in West Sussex, they provide consistently high-quality products and have the highest service rating of any workwear provider.
Approximately half a million pieces of clothing a year to customers in the United Kingdom and France.
My client currently has an urgent position for a French Account Manager to handle incoming enquiries from new and existing customers.
The role is office based and ideally you will be experienced in talking to customers by phone and be capable and confident enough to offer solutions while up-selling and cross-selling.
Joining a team of 5 other established Account Managers and taking over a database of customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their experience and be part of our client’s growth.
With over 30,000 REPEAT customers EVERY YEAR this is the team to be a part of!
HUGE progression opportunities available RIGHT HERE
Full training provided using their bespoke CRM / enterprise package.
Quick progression available
Hours: 8 1/2-hour day with a one-hour lunch break and starting times will vary from 8am – 4:30pm 9am-5:30pm and 9:30am to 6pm on a rota-based system
Pay: between £18,000 – £20,000 per annuum.
Assignment Duration: 12 weeks Temporary to Permanent
Location: Bognor Regis
Key duty is:
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with existing clients, maintain and develop a relationship of trust and be constantly listening to them.
- Identify the key decision makers of each client / prospect and then create and develop a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Ensure the follow-up of the orders, of the order taking until its delivery.
- Present detailed information about the company’s products and services.
- As Sales Manager, you will be the first contact for sales inquiries and take appropriate action.
- Able to solve problems that occurred throughout the sales process (Prospecting, Qualification, First Proposal, Monitoring, Negotiation, Conclusion and After Sales)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in French
- Money driven
- Seeking a career within an office environment
- Experience within account management is essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential
- You are expected to be driven, articulate and provide exceptional service.
#outbound #sales #calls #workhardplayharder #money #work #wear #BognorRegis #French #France #account #management #customer #service #inbound #targets #kpi #call
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant – Alice Cox
Job Reference: French Account Manag
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + Temporary to Permanent
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP - Temporary to Permanent