Kiwi Recruitment is currently working with” The Times – Newspapers” 5th BEST company to work for in the UK.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for some temporary work.
**Full training provided**
As a Front of house team member, you will be responsible for:
- Welcome guests as they arrive and show them to their table
- Take accurate orders and make recommendations
- Delivering food and drink in a professional manner to the table
- Check back with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and taking action to correct any problems
- Communicate with customers to ensure any complaints are resolved satisfactorily
- Clear and relay tables and keep the restaurant areas looking pristine
Shifts are: 8.30 am – 12 noon and or 4.30pm – 8.30pm
Pay: Minimum Wage. Age dependant.
Assignment Duration: 10 days
Benefits of working with us are:
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
If you wish to discuss a permeate job here, other benefits include:
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
PERK of the job: once you have completed the training provided you will be able to work on site forever!
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: FOH
Salary: £6.30 - £15.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 10 days
Job Start Date: 09.02.18