We are urgently seeking a General Manager for a small hotel and pub based just south of Chichester for an immediate start. This is a family run establishment which comprises of a hotel, pub and restaurant. The facilities also include a function room where parties, weddings and parties can be held.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A strong background in hospitality
- Working knowledge of running a busy public house
- Staff recruitment experience
- Ability to prepare staff rotas
- A basic knowledge of sales and marketing
- Knowledge of stock control and a small amount of bookkeeping
You will also be a current or previous personal licence holder and will be flexible with hours, shifts and be happy to step in to cover all areas of the FOH operation.
This is a permanent role and offers an attractive salary of between £32 – £35k.
For more information or to apply, contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
Job Reference: 893759
Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap