Location – Winchester
Salary – £31,000 plus tips
Kiwi Recruitment are proud to be working with a Country Pub in a lovely village near Winchester.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their work and strives to provide the highest quality of food. You must have a passion for working with fresh food to create the highest level of quality with all dishes.
The role is open to an experienced Sous chef looking to step up to Head Chef or an experienced Head Chef. They are looking for someone with the drive to increase the standard of food whilst developing and creating new menus.
Shifts will be 5 days through 7 with straight shifts and weekends.
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
Key duties will include the following:
- Running the Kitchen on a day to day basis
- Supervising the whole team
- Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected
- Responsible for all the Hygiene and health and safety paperwork
- Planning the Menu and daily Specials.
- Staff Rotas and training
- Stock ordering and control
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience writing menus and creating daily specials
- A background of running a kitchen even at sous chef level.
- Experience using fresh ingredients and place heavy emphasis on quality and consistency
- The drive to push the standard of food
- Use of their own transport
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Doug Ramsay
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business