£18-19K plus bonuses.
Kiwi Recruitment are delighted to be working with a new local start up company specialising in luxury travel within West Sussex.
This is a work from home position to start but will likely develop into an office as the company expands. Electronic devices essential to your job will be supplied.
Your day to day job will involve:
- Supporting the Directors with their day-to-day activities.
* General administration.
* Liaising with property owners and guests.
* Managing bookings and maintaining the availability calendar on the website.
* Recommending concierge services.
* Staying on top of guest and owner communications.
* Resolving property and customer related issues.
* Speaking to suppliers and local partners.
* Keeping up to date with West Sussex property news and market changes.
* Assisting our marketing consultant with digital and non-digital campaigns, SEO optimisation and web updates.
* You may be asked to attend social/ networking events and property/ site photo/ drone shoots.
* You must have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with customers, owners, and suppliers (both in person and over the telephone) on a daily basis. A confident phone manner is crucial for this role.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- A passion for property, tourism and hospitality is essential.
* A genuine interest in luxury travel, beautiful homes + interiors, and business development would be a bonus.
* Strong brand and commercial awareness.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A problem solver who can work to tight deadlines and deliver fast solutions.
* A good team player who is positive and personable.
* Someone who is prepared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
* Never afraid to ask questions or speak up.
* Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook. (This is essential).
* A Degree in Tourism / Hospitality / Business Management would be beneficial or anyone with a proven track record of related experience
If you are interested in this position, than please apply now.
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business