An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Marketing Administrator within a busy office based in Portsmouth.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team of surveyors providing administrative support with their day to day activities,
- Drafting marketing for properties, accumulating the necessary information required, finalising marketing details and uploading the company website Maintaining thorough records of all marketing activities and expenditure
- Co-ordinating advertising and marketing activities
- Preparing/designing promotional literature, adverts and drafts for marketing boards
- Proof reading of marketing details
- Writing press releases and subsequent distribution
- Preparing and issuing fee accounts including chasing unpaid invoices
- Overseeing the firm’s property software to ensure its smooth running
- Maintenance of various Microsoft Access databases and Excel spreadsheets, and updating as appropriate
- General office duties to include telephone answering, greeting visitors, scanning, filing etc
- General assistance to the surveyors as required
The position would suit somebody who has had experience within the property industry either residential or commercial, has exceptional organisational skills and bags of initiative.
An eye for detail is essential along with a great command of the English language with accurate grammar, punctuation and spelling, which is crucial for this role.
Job Reference: 893856
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP