Job: Packing Operative
Hours: Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm
Salary: £8.72 per hour.
Kiwi Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-known manufacturing company based in Lancing.
The company are looking for Packing operatives on a Temporary basis.
You will be a key member of the manufacturing team reporting to the Team Leader and will be responsible for packing all products on all production lines.
Duties are as follows:
- Carrying out quality checks whilst adhering to set procedures and work instructions
- You will ensure the appropriate course of action is taken as soon as any issues affecting the quality of the product being produced is noticed. It is the joint responsibility of the QC Packer and the Pouching team to produce high quality products for the end customers.
- You will make sure that the cleanliness and housekeeping of associated workspaces is always maintained to the highest standard and will ensure that quality and product traceability is top priority.
- Adhere to H&S, Quality and Regulatory requirements
- Ensuring all data input is accurate and in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for the packing of all products and ensuring that if any issues are discovered within the products it is correctly identified, reported, and disposed of.
The Packing team is critical to the success and reputation of the company and should maintain the highest quality standards. As a member of the packing team, you will need to be able to cope with a high workload but still identify any mistakes arriving at your station.
- You must be able to work using your own initiative but also be a key team player
- Have great time management
- Have a keen eye for detail to be able to spot mistakes within products
- BE ABLE TO WORK WITH SPEED AND DEXTERITY
If Interested, APPLY NOW.
For more information or to apply call Rebecca on 01243 782763
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business