Kiwi Recruitment are currently searching for a Body Shop Car Paint Sprayer to be part of an exciting and expanding Bodyshop in the Poole Area. The successful applicant will be a confident in car painting, and experienced in vehicle accident repair processes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to work within a close knit, high performing group of colleagues. Experience in accident repair is essential, especially experience in car paint spraying.
- You will have a positive attitude and a flexible approach to your work
- You will be working within a modern bodyshop, in a forward-thinking company
- You will be encouraged to support ongoing success in your career through training and development
2 years Automotive Paint Spraying Experience
Automotive Trade Experience
Hours of Work:
Monday-Friday – 7am-5pm
Last Saturday of the Month – 7am-12pm
What we Offer:
- Starting salary £14.50 per hour, leading to £16, paid from the moment you start, until the moment you leave.
- 22 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform and Footwear Budget
- Yearly Health Checks
- Weekend Incentive
- Paid Rest Breaks
- Free Parking
- Career Progression Opportunities
Job Reference: 893613
Salary: £38500 - £42500 per annum + Pension, Uniform, Yearly Health Checks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP