Temporary – Immediate Start
Pay to be confirmed
Part Time to start 24 hrs / 3 days per week
Due to a recent expansion of their business and increased workload in the Payroll department, our client is urgently seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant to work alongside the Payroll Manager to share the increased workload. Please note this role will initially start as Part Time but may quickly become full time so flexibility on working days is essential.
This role is temporary to start with but due to the company’s continuing expansion plans and the increase in staff headcount, there is the possibility of this role becoming permanent in the New Year.
Main responsibility of the role is to process two monthly payrolls from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner and duties will include:
- Onboarding new starters
- Terminating leavers
- Calculating pro rate holiday pay and salaries.
- Checking and inputting tax codes and student loan notices
- Processing P45s, SSP, SMP, SPP
- Processing auto enrolment pension
- Filing RTI reports
- Updating the new system as well as continuing to process pay in the current system
- Payroll experience in a fast-moving environment
- Experience and knowledge of FPS
- Excellent Administration skills with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of computerised payroll systems, ideally Pegasus Payroll experience is desired but not essential (training will be given on this programme)
- Ability to deal confidently with internal and external queries and employees at all levels.
This role will require you to sign an NDA as the maintenance of strict confidentiality is essential at all times.
For more information or to apply please attach your CV
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business