PRODUCTION / MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER
Up to £32k dependent upon skills and experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Engineer to join their production engineering department at their site close to Chichester.
The successful candidate will join a well established team and will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years Manufacturing or Production engineering experience
- Have relevant Mechanical or Electrical Qualifications
- Ability to fault find and resolve Mechanical and / or Electrical faults
- Troubleshooting – Ability to think on your feet
- Knowledge and capability of working on PLC’s
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG environment
Please attach your CV to apply
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business