Job Title: Production Operators
Job Location: Midhurst
Job Type: Temporary
Hours of Work: 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday / Free parking or No. 60 bus Direct Link
Salary: £8.80 PH
Kiwi Recruitment are currently looking for people to work as production operators at a company based in the Midhurst area. This is a lovely company and you will be working a nice clean environment.
We are particularly looking for candidates with an excellent eye for detail as you will be quality checking very detailed products.
You may also be used for the following duties:
- Inspection and Quality Checking
- Packing to high quality standards.
Experience of a production/cleanroom environment and production processes is preferred however, full product training will be provided.
As quality is of the utmost importance, it is essential that all candidates have the following attributes:
- Able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- Ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components with care.
- Highly attentive to detail and can carry out close inspection of components for various faults/flaws.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills to ensure that small printed product codes can be accurately cross referenced against corresponding product labels, packaging and paperwork.
- Good written skills to ensure that all written records and data are completed accurately, in full and neatly.
- good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with other team members and your supervisors.
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business