****IMMEDIATE START & ONGOING WORK****
£9.00 per hour (Higher rate for Self Employed or UTR)
7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Temporary Ongoing Work
Our client is a fast growing manufacturer of skincare, cosmetics and health & beauty products. They are a dynamic and forward-looking team with a passion to develop new and innovative products and solutions. They work with some of the leading retailers in the UK and are currently looking for a number of Production Line Assistants to join their production team in Petworth, West Sussex.
This is a Temporary role but there may be the possibility for this to become Permanent.
This work will be completed in a Clean Room Environment and PPE will be provided.
- You must be physically able to work on your feet all day
- You must be able to travel/commute to the Petworth area
- You must have a positive work ethic and be looking for long term work
- Experience within a similar position is not essential as full training will be provided
- You must be organised, have attention to detail, and be able to work under pressure
Duties include but not limited to:
- Working on assembly line to fill various cosmetic and skincare products on an automated machine
- Capping jars, bottles etc
- Building cartons for retail packs
- Labelling jars and bottles using state-of-the-art machinery
- Batch coding all products on the assembly line
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene in the production area and warehouse areas
For more information please attach your CV or contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business