Kiwi Recruitment are currently looking for a Project Manager for a minimum of a 6 month contract to start in mid August.
This global company specialise in Urban Greening and have made it there company’s mission to “make the world a greener place”
During your day to day work, you will be expected to :
- plan and coordinate the project from start to finish, including organising the schedule of work, costings and budget
- plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment
- hire and manage staff for the project
- manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labour force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control
- ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress
- check design documents with architects, surveyors and engineers
- promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- write reports
- maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
- communicate with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in the project
- deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project
- Minimum 5 years site construction management experience
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
If you are passionate about saving the planet and want to assist one project at a time, then APPLY NOW
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business