We are looking for a projects and events administrator on a temporary ongoing basis. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the smooth running of a busy small office; to provide administrative support for delivery of the company’s services, events and projects.
- Help with the organisation and/or delivery of company events
- Reliable office management – smooth operation of all the usual systems, computer literate, dealing with phone enquiries, keeping stocked, tidy and clean
- Background monitoring of expenditure, some banking and invoice work
- Delivery of communications to members when required
- Essential – Organised, flexible, team player, proactive, able to follow the manager’s lead, hands-on attitude, available for some late hours and weekends specified in advance
- Desirable – Confident all-rounder, knowledge of Chichester, customer focussed, events business experience
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 20 hours a week. Working hours are flexible.
Job Reference: 893623
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: