“Bring in the new year with a new career”
Property Maintenance Lettings Manager
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance scheme
We have a great opportunity for a Property Manager to join the team working within the Customer and Property Care Department.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the letting’s branches
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre tenancy work with lettings branches
- Developing relationships with Preferred Supplier List of recruitment agents
- Negotiating with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Manage a database of contractors
You need to have:
- Experienced in property management
- Experienced in managing and coaching a team
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a “can do” attitude with a good sense of humour
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business