We are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager to work in a busy leisure complex.
The purpose of the role:
– Analyse KPI’s to control food costs and labour;
– Be able to follow and implement stock control systems to maximise gross profit margin;
– Lead and develop the team;
– Maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness in both team and the working environment;
– Ensuring compliance with Food Safety and Health and Safety legislation as well as the company policy;
– Competence to comply with menu specifications and ensure they are implemented and maintained by the team;
– Gaining feedback from Guests on the services and facilities provided within the Venues;
– Ensuring that all Guests are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner that exceeds expectations Lead, train, coach & motivate Team Members and role modelling appropriate behaviours contained within our culture;
– Adhering to all Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
We are looking for candidates who:
– Have experience of working in a leadership role is preferable;
– Are able to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and split shifts;
– Are passionate to deliver exceptional food quality and service;
– A good working knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety;
– Strong communication skills;
– Be a committed Team Player including being flexible and enthusiastic;
– Have a problem solving attitude.
Please send your CV or call Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment on 01243 782763 if interested.
Job Reference: 893576
Salary: £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP