Basic Salary circa £30k plus additional £10k bonus plus many other benefits.
Strategic Marketing Manager
This role is a newly established position in the Sales and Marketing team and is at the heart of the company’s strategy for growth, you will be using the latest CRM and website lead generation technology, as well as information from the Marketing and Sales team, you will identify new sales opportunities and follow up on sales leads – converting them into initial sales and ultimately repeat business.
The role requires someone with excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice who can quickly build a friendly rapport with customers. You must be persuasive and highly motivated to make sales
- Using the latest sales technology, including Lead Forensics, identify new sales opportunities and use excellent communications skills to generate sales and interest
- Make outbound telesales calls daily, promoting our company, our products/solutions, how they benefit our customers and close sales
- Be the go-to person for all sales leads – following up on enquiries from our website, tradeshows and social media
- Analyse and interpret sales/customer and website/social media data to identify customer trends and sales leads
- To research potential customers and sales leads with a view to providing new business and customer insight
- To share customer insights with the Sales and Marketing team.
What you will need to be considered for this vacancy
- Proven experience in Sales and Marketing role with commercial exposure
- Experience within a related industry sector
- Must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and the ability to build a friendly rapport with customers
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
- You must always represent the company in a positive light; this calls for optimistic people who aren’t easily upset and who naturally like working with others
- Be persuasive and highly motivated to make sales
- Previous telesales experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to a target (specified number of calls and financial) is desirable
- Enthusiastic team player with good sense of humour
- Self-motivated and confident
- Organised and Pro-active
Job Reference: 893824
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP