Senior Chef De Partie
Location – Guildford
Salary – £26,000 plus tips
Shifts will be 5 days through 7 with straight shifts and weekends.
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
Kiwi Recruitment are proud to be working with a luxury hotel near Guildford which is part of a large estate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their work and strives to provide the highest quality of food. You must have a passion for working with fresh ingredients to create high end dishes.
The role is open to an experienced Chef De Partie who is looking to step up to Senior Chef De Partie level or a Junior Sous Chef looking for a new opportunity.
Key duties will include the following:
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef with all aspects of running the kitchen and the team
- Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected
- Be aware of health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Assist with ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels
- Responsible for the standard of food leaving your section.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relishes in the pressure of a kitchen environment
- Have a background in a fast-paced restaurant
- Is used to working with fresh ingredients and places heavy emphasis on quality and consistency
- Has a good understanding of health & safety and food safety guidelines within the kitchen
- Have experience working in a minimum of a 2 rosetted kitchen
- Desire to progress in the kitchen
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Doug Ramsay
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business