SMALL DISPATCH SUPERVISOR
We are working with a fantastic innovative company based in Lancing who are, due to an increase in orders, are looking to add to their existing team.
As the Small Dispatch Supervisor, you will provide support to the Assistant Warehouse Manager and Warehouse team to ensure the smooth running of the operation and safe working practices within this fast paced and dynamic multi-product environment.
Main duties will be to assist in improving the performance, productivity, processes and profitability of business operations by delivering the strategy and expectations set out by the Assistant Warehouse Manager.
Main Duties to include:
- Operational Management
- Picking/Packing and administration
- Packing and dispatch
- Direct Dispatch order fulfilment
- Overseeing the activity within the small dispatch area
- Stock Reporting
- Team Management & Leadership
- Starters to Leavers
- In conjunction with Assistant Warehouse Manager to identify vacancies within the warehouse
- To ensure all employees are fully inducted before undertaking any duties
- To ensure all probationary periods are managed and dealt with accordingly
- Reporting & Monitoring
- Health & Safety
Qualities / Skills:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Decision making and influencing Planning
- Organisation and time management
- Multi-tasking and flexibility
- Team player
Please enquire for more information or send your cv today.