Kiwi Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a highly reputable pub situated in a picturesque location near Chichester Harbour.
This is excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their work and strives to provide the highest quality food. The role is open to a Chef de Partie looking for further their career and develop within the business, or an experienced Sous Chef on the lookout for a new challenge.
The role consists of 3 Split shifts between Monday – Friday and 2 Straight shifts at the weekend. Shift times 9/9.30am-3pm then 6pm-9pm splits (9.30pm finish during the summer period) Closed Sunday evenings so shifts are 9am-6pm.
Peak period covers for lunch between 100-200 and 80-100 in the evening.
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 depending on experience. Bonus scheme in place after probation, based on GP, Sales and Cleanliness.
Location: Near Chichester
Key duties will include the following:
- Supporting the Head Chef in carrying out all Kitchen Duties
- Running operations in the Kitchen in the Head Chefs absence including stock control, staff rotas
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations and Food & Hygiene regulations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous chef experience at Sous Chef level or Chef De Partie level essential
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Well organised and good work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
Own transport is not essential but advantageous.
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Sam Hickman