Type: Permanent, Full time. (Part time also considered for the right candidate)
Working Hours: 37.5hrs per week: Mon-Fri 9:30 – 5:30pm,
Salary: £15,500 to £30,000 + (Top hourly rate & competitive commission structure)
Telesales Executive now required in Chichester City Centre – Excellent Benefits*
About the business:
At the company is a well-established thriving business offering repair plans for domestic white and brown goods to Consumers. We have a nationwide network of trusted engineers across the UK. Due to continued success and business growth, we are now looking for upbeat money hungry sales people, to work in a fun yet professional environment.
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
- Contact potential customers to inform them about our service.
- Answer questions about the service or company and overcome objections.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information accurately into our CRM.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
The ideal Telesales Executive:
To be successful in this role, you will be a positive people person with a friendly and fun demeanour. You will have excellent verbal communication skills, whilst being tenacious and persuasive yet remain customer focused. You will also possess:
- Experience in a telesales or other sales environment.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt your sales approach to each prospect.
- Excellent spoken English.
- On Target earnings for full time is circa £500+ per week.
- 20 days paid holiday per year + 8 bank holidays.
- Weekly team incentives.
- Full training will be provided.
- Workplace pension.
- Centralised town centre location with good transport links and close to public carpark.
- Team building days out and events including Thorpe Park, Theatre trips and holidays.
- Opportunities to grow within the company.
Please forward your cv now for review and immediate start!
Job Reference: 893922
Salary: £15500 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP