Kiwi Recruitment is extremely proud to have such a long-standing working relationship with a large pharmaceutical company based in Midhurst. My client is in need of more temporary production operators, previous experience in an advantage but not essential.
Full training is provided.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a production environment, that is looking for a long-term assignment.
If you prove to be a hard worker this temporary position could go permanent, this company is forever growing, and good team members is key!
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday (Over time offered and available when required)
Pay: £8.80 per hour (to start, this will increase if you are offered permeant positions)
Assignment Duration: 12 weeks temporary
Key duties will include the following:
- Able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- Ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components with care.
- Highly attentive to detail and have the ability to carry out close inspection of components for various faults/flaws.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good numerical skills to ensure that small printed product codes can be accurately cross referenced against corresponding product labels, packaging and paperwork.
- Good written skills to ensure that all written records and data are completed accurately, in full and neatly.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with other team members and your supervisors.
- Own Transport
#Midhurst #Factory #Production #Pharmaceutical #Medical #Cleanroom #Temporary
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant – Alice Cox