Kiwi Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a busy pub located in heart of Pagham near Bognor Regis.
This is excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their work and strives to provide excellent customer service and enjoys building a report with customers. If you are looking to develop current experience this may be the job for you.
This is a full-time role consisting of weekend work and shifts during the week, to be discussed at interview.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Key duties will include the following:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking food orders
- Taking food orders to tables
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the café area by clearing and cleaning tables
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations and Food & Hygiene regulations
- Clearing and cleaning tables efficiently to maximise revenue
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous front of house/waiting experience
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Must be polite and well presented
- Well organised and good work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
Own transport would be advantageous
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Sam Hickman