Kiwi Recruitment are urgently seeking an experienced warehouse manager to start immediately in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous proven experience within this role, that is now looking to start a new challenge.
Previous knowledge of unleashed crm, is an advantage but not essential.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Pay: Negotiable for the right candidate
Assignment Duration: Temporary to permanent
Key duties will include the following:
- Ensuring materials, goods and products are stored and controlled in the warehouse
- Efficiently managing and controlling the customer demand, whilst achieving the required service levels of both internal and external customers.
- Picking goods in the warehouse environment
- Helping complete the stock take
- Packing orders to be sent out
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice warehouse strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Ensure an efficient warehouse operation which is able to fulfil operational and customer demand.
- Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are always understood and practiced by the team.
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods.
- Contribute to the planning of future capacity requirements.
- Ensure inventories are controlled and accurate.
- Manage department staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management.
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas.
- Team working skills.
- Planning and organising skills to effectively manage the flow of stock.
- Analytical ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to ERP management.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
- Reliable and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure
#picking #packing #warehouse #gifts #fastspeed #provenexperience #Chichester #pick #pack #manager #management #warehouse #experience #unleashed
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant – Alice Cox
Job Reference: Warehouse Manager
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production