Job Title: Warehouse Operative / Driver
Temporary to Permanent
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Our client is a well established and forward thinking business currently based in the Chichester area however, due to fantastic growth and major expansion they are re-locating to a brand new site in Segensworth and are looking to increase their staff headcount.
- Goods in process including booking in of goods onto their in-house system
- Picking of Goods in line with company procedure using location system
- Dispatch of Goods Including production of delivery notes
- Load and un-load vehicles as required
- Participate in Training for the role as necessary
- Keep working areas clean and clear of foreign objects which may cause you or others harm
- To assist with the twice yearly stock take
- To undertake any task asked of you by the warehouse manager
- Ensure Health & Safety and Security issues within the warehouse environment and external proximity are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- To work in a way consistent with the principles of equal opportunity and discriminatory practices.
- To cover Drivers as and when required and follow company procedures pertaining to the driver’s job role.
- Ensure that vehicle checks are carried out daily and in accordance with the company policy.
- Abide by the Highway code
- Ad hoc projects as requested.
- To always act within core values.
- To work within the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Four years traceable work history
- Previous experience within a Warehouse Environment
- Adaptable & Flexible approach to work
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Team player
- Ability to start at the end of March or beginning of April
Skills & Abilities:
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Bendi / Flexi Licence – advantageous but not essential
- Full UK driving Licence – Maximum 6 points
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new career in an expanding company with exciting future plans.
For more information call 01243 782763
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business