We could have chosen to do a post about the history of Valentines Day or something sweet about spending time with the one you love this February 14th, but this seemed more fun.
It’s all pun and games here at Kiwi Recruitment; who doesn’t like making light of an otherwise potentially stressful role? We love seeing the lighter side of things, and searching the web for our favourite job-related jokes and puns always lifts the mood in the office.
Here are our favourites:
- A SEO copywriter walks into a bar, bars, tavern, pub, pubs, public house, Irish, bartender, drinks, beer, wine, liquor….
- How did Yoda get his first lead? He used the Sales Force.
- My boss is going to fire the employee with the worse posture. I have a hunch, it might be me.
- Most people are shocked when they find out how incompetent I am as an electrician.
- There is a haunted AC unit at my work. It’s been giving everyone the chills!
- A guy goes in for a job interview and sits down with the boss.The boss asks him, “What do you think is your worst quality?” The man says “I’m probably too honest.” The boss says, “That’s not a bad thing, I think being honest is a good quality.” The man replies, “I don’t care about what you think!”
- I asked the corporate wellness officer, “Can you teach me yoga?” He said, “How flexible are you?” I said, “I can’t make Tuesdays.”
- How do construction workers party? They raise the roof.
- If it wasn’t for the last minute, nothing would get done.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
- My best job was being a musician, but I wasn’t noteworthy.
- Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
- When it comes to work, change is inevitable, except from the vending machine.
- Some of us learn from the mistakes of others; the rest of us have to be the others.
- A hard thing about a business is minding your own.
- It’s not who you know, it’s whom you know.
- I used to work in a shoe factory, but I just didn’t fit in. I then tried a blanket factory, but it folded.
Got any good puns or jokes of your own? We’d love to hear them! Let us know in the comment section over on our Facebook page.
More news and blogs here.